STORY ABOUT MY MISERY LIFE :D

My photo
Malaysia
Hello! i'm momo, i was born in KL on 1993/10/08 around 5.45a.m (: i not really a good person , sometimes i will be a reallyreally nice person but sometimes i will be a devil person :D BHAHAHA , i'm reallyreally a rude girl , YES that my real attitude (: but i love that because i'm feel i'm great when i with people rude with me :D HEHEHE , if you do not like me , my attitude , my style . SOO get lost from me :) but i will respect someone when her/him nice , or respect me too :) that my RULES !! okey ? but i'm soo sorry if sometimes i will rude or arrogant to you , that me when i'm not in mood -.- huhhh , ILOVEMYSELF,ILOVEMYFAMILY,ILOVEMYFRIEND,ILOVEMYSUPERHIRO ,love them so manymany much :)) i dont know how to describe about me . HEHE , that all about me . BTW , thanks for read my blog or follows my blog , thanks again . muaccckkk :* hehe

Thursday 28 April 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment